At the Kinderama website, we understand that privacy is an important issue for visitors to the Kinderama Internet website and its related domains. The following information is designed to help visitors understand what information we collect from our site, and how we handle and use the information after that.
Information collection and use
Kinderama is the sole owner of any information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Kinderama may collect information from our users at several different points on our website. These are listed below:
For Camp Bookings
- We may process your account data. The account data may include your name and email address. The source of the account data is you. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and camps.
- We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of services, that you enter into with us through our website(“transaction data”). The transaction data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests, namely our interest in the proper administration of our website and camps
- We may process the information you supply about your child. This data may include your child’s name and date of birth, to ensure your child is the correct age for the camp. The source of this data is you. This data may be processed for booking Summer Camps. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section. We may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers, Stripe. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://stripe.com/ie.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Your personal account data will be retained for a minimum period of one year following booking, and for a maximum period of three years following booking.
If a user contacts Kinderama with a general enquiry, the user may need to provide Kinderama with personal information (for example contact details). Kinderama will use this personal information to respond to the enquiry and track further correspondence. Personal information collected is not used for any other purpose.
You are given Opt Out options for your Cookie preferences when you first visit our site. Or you can click on Manage Cookie Consent in the bottom right hand corner.
The Kinderama website may contain links to other sites. Please take note that Kinderama is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
This website is owned and operated by Kinderama.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 04561005 and in Ireland under registration number 348958 and our registered office is in Beech Court, Mallow, Co.Cork.
You can contact us:
(a) using our website contact form
(b) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website
(c) by email, using the email address published on our website
INTERESTED IN KINDERAMA ?
Check out the locations we operate in and remember your pre-school can book a free trial class… for some more information call (Ire) 0862446433 and (UK) 07788 452442 or email email@example.com