At Kinderama we believe that every child has the right to feel safe and protected from any situation or practice that result in a child being physically or psychologically harmed.
- In the event of an accident, the teacher will keep a log of events with dates, times and actions taken which pre-school leaders/parent(s)/guardian will sign. Accident records will be kept for 5yrs.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Remember that some issues, which may arise, are confidential.
- Wherever possible conduct classes with more than one adult being present or at least within sight and hearing of others.
- Respect a child’s right to privacy.
- Encourage children to respect and care for others.
- Take action to stop any inappropriate verbal or physical behaviour.
- In the event of information being received from a child or parent/guardian concerning any suspicion of child abuse, our duty is to refer the information and not to investigate. If a child tells a teacher any such information we will write it down. We will not ask leading questions. We will contact the local social services to share the information and seek support.
- In selecting staff to work with Kinderama:
- We accept it is our responsibility to check that each staff member has been appropriately vetted (Garda vetted).
- We will ensure that every employee provides the names of two professional referees who will provide a written reference.
- We will note all previous experience of Kinderama teachers in working with children.
INTERESTED IN KINDERAMA ?
Check out the locations we operate in and remember your pre-school can book a free trial class… for some more information call (Ire) 0862446433 and (UK) 07788 452442 or email email@example.com